You are reading got my final year btech results

got my final year btech results

  • Thursday, May 20, 2010
  • KPS
  • after seeing my results for 2sec i was at the top of the sky, though it may be less marks compared to toppers but for me it is an achievement. got 78% and secured 50/50 in mini project and 200/200 marks in main project which is the topmark.

    the main thing in my project is... it is a own project done in my home it self in my miniature lab. as all are started buying project i decided to do own project, which brought me here.


    i dedicate my result to my parents, my loving brother, my uncle prabhakar, my HOD Prof.T.N.V.L.N.Kumar, my new guru in electronics DR. VU2HMY, and all my dear friends without the help of all these people i would have not got this.


    coming to the project work i specially thanq my mother who helped me in assembling my project circuit by holding and assting by giving proper components when i was assembling continoulsy encouraging me towards what i think. she is the real god for me my best friend.

    our hod sir have made a really valuable contribution by monitoring me continously during the project and standing near me while testing even in his busy schedules.

    i thank my friend saran who helped my by encoraging my ideas in my course of B.Tech.

    i specially than brahmi for his humor which made me relaxed.

    i thank vijay who always encouraged me to do anything i wish.

    i wish my guide narendra kumar sir without whom the project is incomplete.

    i dedicate this achievement to all of them...

    thanq all,

    prasanth

    0 comments:

    Copyright 2010 Prasanthz world...