You are reading this birtday was the best one in my life

this birtday was the best one in my life

  • Monday, July 12, 2010
  • KPS
  • today is my birthday and this was the really great one as my brother called me exactly at 12.00am and he was the first one to wish me which is is a damn sentiment to me, later the friend i expected called me and wished me later many of my juniors from different branches called me and wished me many sent messages, in the morning for the first time my father told me happy birthday cant forget this situation as for every birthday i was before him never wished me as i am near, but this time i am sure he is missing me, later my mom called me and wished me, many of my dear friends followed this later one of my best friend planned to go to golkonda and i agreed to that and that made the day so joyful we went all over to golkonda and 7 tombs famous place in hyderabad. i can say i enjoyed to the peak. hope the happiness remain unaltered. all of you bless me.

    0 comments:

    Copyright 2010 Prasanthz world...