You are reading my ride on a vintage bullet

my ride on a vintage bullet

  • Tuesday, July 5, 2011
  • KPS
  • went to my college NBKR at vidyanagar which is 70km from my home on a vintage bullet... it was really fantastic journey for me because i was waiting to ride a vintage bullet since long time... finally i made it today it was a awesome engine and the ride was really outstanding on it... to my luck in the morning when i started it was slightly drizzling i thought of not to start but it stopped and i rode on that to my college and later in the break i wen to the hill near by to test the vintage lion and it proved it self in that hill with many contours etc... in the evening i again started to nellore along with my friend naidu and it is also luck as it rained heavily and before rain there was a very heavy wind where my bullet didn't care of that wind in normal vehicles we may get slightly shivered of fast air but the lion didn't funk also it went against the rain and cant forget this experience in life... going to give back the vehicle to its owner... really its apt naming it BULLET

    0 comments:

    Copyright 2010 Prasanthz world...